|Location||Hanover Highway Junction|
|Recommended Players||2 - 4|
Hell's Highway is a 2-4 player battlefield with 2 starting zones, 6 capture zones, and 4 reinforcement zones.
- 1. Alpha/?: The starting position of the PACT player.
- 1. Hotel/?: The starting position of the NATO player.
- (These may be switched sometimes)
- 2. Bravo/Boris
- 2. Foxtrot/Fedor
- 3. Charlie/?
- 3. Golf/Gregory
- 4. Echo/Elena
- 4. Delta/Dimitri
Popular strategies that can be used by both NATO and Warsaw Pact players:
- Have some forces in Foxtrot/Fedor and Golf/Gregory or Charlie/? and Bravo/Boris (depending on the team) and gradually push on.
- Use a Helicopter Force to flank around the east side of the map and destroy/capture the enemy's main "base".
- Drop off Special Forces in the buildings at the Bravo/Boris reinforcement point. (Or send an armoured assault.)
- Send a few units of infantry to secure the forests of Delta/Dimitri or Echo/Elena.
- Strong infantry rushes. (Using VAB's, FUCH's, or SKOT's.)
- Order a combined Armour, Infantry, Supplies, AA, and Heli rush to 'Move Fast" towards the enemy base.
- Use artillery to lockdown regions and shock hostiles.