|Publisher(s)||Focus Home Interactive|
|Release date(s)||August 1, 2013|
Vox Populi is the first DLC pack available for Wargame: AirLand Battle. It features 4 new maps and a revised map from European Escalation. As well as 24 new units, primarily focused in providing more support and infantry for the minor NATO factions. It was released on August 1st 2013 on Steam for free.
- Hamar (1v1, 2v2 Sizes)
- Kalmar (1v1, 2v2 Sizes)
- Mora (3v3, 4v4 Sizes)
- Gävle (3v3, 4v4 Sizes)
- Kristiansund (3v3, 4v4 Sizes)
- Fliegerfaust - West German AA Infantry, G3A2 - Redeye
- Highlanders - Canadian Shock Troops
- Javelin G/L - Canadian AA, Javelin MPAD
- Fallskjermjeger - Norwegian Paratroopers
- Komandosi - Polish Commandos
- Leichte Schützen - German Light Infantry
- PTRS Konkurs
- Conquest gamemode has returned.
- Co-op campaign, play the campaign with a friend.
- In Latin, Vox Populi means "voice of the people".
- This name was chosen as the DLC's main purpose was to react upon heavily requested features and new content from the community